1. A Unique Venue: Offsite caterers (as we are called) give you the flexibility to have your wedding and reception in a place that is meaningful to you or that expresses your interests. Some weddings we have catered have been at family farms, in tents, at art galleries, private gardens, quaint bed and breakfasts, homes, backyards and cottages. All we need access to is water and electricity.
2. Customized Menus: Tell us what you want, like or dislike and we will work with you to create a unique menu which reflects you. Cocktail receptions, plated dinners, buffets, stations, ethnic foods, the list is endless.
3. Elegant Rentals and Décor: We coordinate china and flatware with the decorator's overall design. Need a decorator? We can put you in touch with those folks.
4. Fabulous Food: We are "foodies" who specialize in creating top quality, delicious food and throwing fabulous parties.
5. Personalized Service: The person you book your wedding with is the person you work with throughout the planning process. This allows you to build a relationship of understanding and ensures that on your special day there is a professional present who knows exactly how you want things done.
6. Consulting Services: We can assist you with all the aspects of your wedding celebration; from venue selection, menu planning to décor and design as well as entertainment, florals, transportation and more.
7. Quality Service: Our wait staff and bar staff are well trained, smart serve certified, top quality people. You will find them friendly, courteous and attentive. They have worked in many settings and are flexible and responsive to our clients needs.
8. Attention to Detail: Caterers have to think of everything. We make lists and check them many times. All eventualities are covered and nothing is forgotten. Attention to detail is our strength.
9. Presentation: Combine quality, fabulous food, attention to detail and an eye for design and you have the caterer's commitment to beautiful food presentation.
10. Experience: As a team we bring decades of experience to the planning table. This knowledge can help save you time and often money as well.
11. Dedicated, Passionate Professionals: Caterers do what we do because we love the work. We are dedicated to our clients, passionate about our food and we have a knack for organizing.
12. The Last Word: You have made a list and prioritized your needs. Food, ambience, quality and service are at the top. You recognize that to have the wedding of your dreams, a banquet hall and a banquet hall budget are not going to do the trick. You need a team who will listen to your dreams, add a touch of reality and help you create a celebration that will be one of your most cherished memories for years to come.